[FFmpeg-user] Remove Subs from .Ts File

Karen Norton nortok00 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:59:16 EEST 2017

It looks like you have one video stream and two audio streams (one English
and one Chinese). I don't see a separate subtitle stream. If this is the
case then the subtitles are hard coded into the video stream itself (it's
actually part of the video... like having been burned in) and as such can't
be removed with ffmpeg. There is software out there claiming they can
remove hard coded subtitles but the few I tried didn't work however there
could be some that do.

If I'm wrong in my conclusion feel free to correct me. :-)