[FFmpeg-user] Create hvc1 mp4 with ffmpeg only

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Jul 3 14:30:51 EEST 2017

Hi Miya,

On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 17:41:12 +0900, 桃源老師 wrote:
> > http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2017-June/212956.html
> > http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2017-June/212956.html
>
> Those two URL are same.  Should I apply same patch?

Oh sorry, I meant two different ones.

> Yes I'm building ffmpeg by myself.
> But pretty beginner at create patch from E-mail.  Should I copy from diff-- line?

Basically, you could store the emails as text. A better choice in this
case is to take the patches off patchwork:

https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/patch/4151/
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/patch/4149/

(There's a "download patch" link on each of those pages.)

Apply them by changing into the ffmpeg source directory before
configuring or before calling "make", and running
$ patch -p1 -i ../path/to/file.patch

for each of the two patches.

Let us know how it goes...

Cheers,