[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2019] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Thomas Volkert silvo at gmx.net
Thu Mar 28 00:43:30 EET 2019

Hi,

On 23.03.2019 16:11, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> FFmpeg has been accepted for CLT 2019 in Chemnitz, Germany!
>> This "Chemnitzer Linux Tage" will take place on 16th and 17th of March.
>> You can find more details on their homepage:
>>
>> https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2019/en/
> we returned from last weekends CLT. We again had a great time there with a lot of interested users and even some involvement in the capturing and streaming of the talks.
>
> We presented the usual demos showing filters and capturing. We could acquire new hardware for the project during the fair, so we'll be ablte to significantly update our presentation for the next conference to run on that hardware.
>
> Hotel and transportation has been handled like in the years before, so there will be some requests about that soon.

My expenses contained:
- 200,41 € for 1080 km of traveling from the area of Stuttgart to Chemnitz
(transporting monitor and other equipment, stopped midway again)
- 280€ for the hotel suite during the weekend for our team (Thilo Borgmann, Carl Eugen Hoyos, Alexander Strasser & me)

=> 480,41 €

If this gets acknowledged, I will send the invoices to Stefano.

Best regards,
Thomas.