[FFmpeg-devel] New active mailing list maintainer needed

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Mar 1 21:12:31 EET 2019

Would any developer like to volunteer to take care of the mailing lists? I'm retiring from it. Here are the usual tasks:

* Clear the ffmpeg-devel moderation ideally on a daily basis. It isn't time consuming but involves approving legit messages/patches (first check to see if it is not a duplicate submission which is a common occurrence), approving/rejecting oversized messages, rejecting misplaced messages while directing the user to the correct list, and clearing the unending spam.