[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] fate-samples entry in MAINTAINERS

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Fri Apr 5 10:09:13 EEST 2019

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 02:15:28PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think we should add a entry for fate-samples to MAINTAINERS
> so that people who need a file uploaded know with whom to talk
> if the file is not being uploaded from a post to the ML
>
> if people agree. Who can i add to that entry ? (i dont want to
> just dump everyone who has access to it as people did not explicitly
> volunteer to handle it)

ping
ATM, contributors who need a sample uploaded only can post to the mailing
list or privatly to a random developer (who then himself quite possibly
wont know where to direct this request)
I did receive such question for example in my inbox a while ago and did in
fact not know where to point the contributor to ...

Thanks

While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there
will be no State. -- Vladimir Lenin