[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg feature development opportunity

Kaiwen Ye kaiwen.ye at ssimwave.com
Tue Mar 14 21:15:25 EET 2017

Hi All,

SSIMWave provides the media and entertainment industry the capability to
perform end-to-end video quality measurement and optimization. Our team is
renowned world-wide for its academic contributions and has recently won a
Primetime Engineering Emmy award. We are interested in contributing
features to FFmpeg related to multimedia processing and delivery. SSIMWave
is offering consulting and employment opportunities to accomplish the
feature development. Please contact us at careers at ssimwave.com if you are
interested in working with SSIMWave.

Sincerely,
Kaiwen